Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Meat in Black Gravy (RAWON) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat in Black Gravy (RAWON) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as economically as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meat in black gravy (rawon) recipe. To cook meat in black gravy (rawon) you only need 40 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Meat in Black Gravy (RAWON):
- Prepare 600 gr of beef (brisket), diced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tamarind water.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Take 3/4 tbsp of bouillon powder (beef flavor).
- Use 1 1/2 l of water.
- Take of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of GROUND SPICES:.
- Get 7 of shallots.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 5 of Kluwek, break open the shell and remove it.
- Get 6 pcs of candlenut, toasted.
- Take 3 of red chilies.
- Prepare 4 segment of ginger.
- Provide 2 segment of turmeric.
- Take 1 segment of kencur.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of coriander, toasted.
- Use 3/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin, roasted.
- You need of ADDITIONAL SEASONING:.
- Prepare 1 thumb of galangal, crushed.
- Get 4 of bay leaves.
- Take 3 of lime leaves.
- Prepare 2 stalks of lemongrass.
- Get 2 stalks of scallions, cut into 1 cm.
- Get of SAMBAL (puree):.
- Prepare 5 of red peppers, boiled.
- Provide 10 of cayenne peppers, boiled.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of shrimp paste.
- You need of SUPPLEMENTARY:.
- Get 3 of salted eggs, cut into 2.
- You need 2 of limes, cut to taste.
- Prepare 1 stalk of spring onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 50 gr of short sprouts.
- Provide 2 tbsp of shallot, fried.
- Prepare to taste of White rice.
- Prepare to taste of Jerk meat.
- You need to taste of Prawn crackers.
- Use to taste of Sambal.
Instructions to make Meat in Black Gravy (RAWON):
- Stir-fry spices until fragrant – on low fire. Add ginger, bay leaves, lemon grass and lime leaves..
- Add the beef, tamarind, sugar, bouillon powder and brown sugar. Cook until the meat changes color, cover the pan during cooking so the meat quickly cooks and the flavors mingle (be careful not to char)..
- Add water and scallions, and cook until boiling. Add salt and adjust the taste..
- Rawon should be served while warm along with its complemenst..
- NOTE : Kepayang, kluwek, keluwek, keluak, or kluak (Pangium edule Reinw. ex Blume) including achariaceae parts – first entered in flacourtiaceae, is a tree-shaped plant that grows wild or semi-wild. Keluwek seeds used as seasoning in the kitchen for Indonesian cuisine that has black color : rawon, brongkos, as well as konro soups..
If you find this Meat in Black Gravy (RAWON) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.