Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Smothered Chard recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Smothered Chard recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smothered Chard recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Consider the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smothered chard recipe. You can cook smothered chard using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Smothered Chard:
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of medium yellow onion.
- Use 8 of medium brown mushrooms.
- Get 2 bunches of chard.
- Get 1/2 of lemon.
- Use 1/4 cup of red wine.
- Get 1 tbsp of stone ground mustard.
- Use 1 tbsp of bubbies horseradish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 pinches of salt.
- Take 2 pinches of pepper stuff.
Steps to make Smothered Chard:
- Slice the onion however you like. For this dish I recommend a fine rainbow cut..
- Wash and quarter the mushrooms, first nipping the tips off the drier stems..
- Warm some oil in a large sautee pan..
- Add onion and cook over medium low, stirring occasionally, until translucent..
- Wash the greens and remove the stems..
- Add mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes..
- Toss in the chard and add the remaining ingredients. Cook until the greens wilt down, just a few minutes, then serve..
If you find this Smothered Chard recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.