Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Graham Chocolate Chips Ahoy Cookies Float recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Graham Chocolate Chips Ahoy Cookies Float recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is high in a certain amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are aware that it helps you to lift your moods too!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to graham chocolate chips ahoy cookies float recipe. You can have graham chocolate chips ahoy cookies float using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Graham Chocolate Chips Ahoy Cookies Float:
- Use 1/2 cup of hersheys chocolate syrup.
- Get 1 can of sweetened condense milk.
- You need 1 can of table cream.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh milk.
- Prepare 20 pieces of chocolate chips ahoy cookies crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 packs of graham crackers.
Instructions to make Graham Chocolate Chips Ahoy Cookies Float:
- Mix the hersheys syrup, fresh milk, table cream and condense milk in a bowl. Stir it very well then add salt..
- In a container, place the graham crackers and sprinkle the crushed chocolate chips ahoy cookies. Pour the mixture you first made in a bowl. Then add another layer of graham crackers, then sprinkle another batch of crushed chips ahoy cookies then pour your mixture on top of it..
- Keep refrigerated until it will turn out like an ice cream cake..
- Happy tummy! Enjoy your dessert!.
If you find this Graham Chocolate Chips Ahoy Cookies Float recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.