Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spaghetti Bolognese (Italian Style) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spaghetti Bolognese (Italian Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti Bolognese (Italian Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
While most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. Potassium is amongst the things that you will discover in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. One of the veggies that will provide you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. You will in addition find that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti bolognese (italian style) recipe. To cook spaghetti bolognese (italian style) you only need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti Bolognese (Italian Style):
- Take 500 g of Minced Beef.
- Take 1 Cup of Grated Carrot.
- You need 1/2 Cup of thinly diced Celery (Heaped).
- Prepare 400 g of Plum Tomatoes (1 Tin).
- Prepare 70 g of Tomato Paste.
- Take 1 of Big Onion (thinly diced).
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Garlic Paste.
- Take 3 Tablespoons of Oil.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Beef Stock.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Red Wine.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Italian Seasoning.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Thyme.
- Get to Taste of Salt.
- Prepare Cube of Seasoning.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Use 1 Pack of Spaghetti.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Fresh Parsley.
Steps to make Spaghetti Bolognese (Italian Style):
- Heat up a pan or pot on medium flame. Add oil. Sautee onion and garlic until fragrant..
- Stir fry the minced meat until it turns brown. Add the grated carrot and diced celery. Stir together..
- Season with Italian seasoning, thyme, black pepper, salt and seasoning cube. Stir together and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes. This is allow all the flavours infuse. Add tomato paste, stir together then add the plum tomatoes. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to break the tomato lumbs..
- Add the red wine and beef stock. Stir everything together..
- Cover the pot or pan with a lid to allow proper heat distribution. Allow to cook on medium heat for 40-45 minutes. The more the bolognese cooks, the more the flavour intensifies, the more tasty it gets and the sauce thickens. This step is very important. Finally garnish with fresh parsley or basil. Cook spaghetti according to package instruction and serve with the sauce..
- NOTE: Bolognese is not minced meat sauce or stew. You don't fry the sauce, it is cooked down. Little oil is required in making it. The more you cook it, the more the flavours intensify. You can use freshly blended tomatoes instead of the plum tomatoes. Feel free to introduce other vegetables like broccoli or cauliflower in addition to carrots and celery. As long as they are finely chopped or processed. Feel free to sprinkle some cheese after serving with spaghetti as the italians do😍.
If you find this Spaghetti Bolognese (Italian Style) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.