Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Strawberry and Custard no bake tart. 😋 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Strawberry and Custard no bake tart. 😋 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Start with exchanging the lights. This will certainly go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my strawberry and custard no bake tart. 😋 recipe. To cook my strawberry and custard no bake tart. 😋 you need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make My Strawberry and Custard no bake tart. 😋:
- Provide of milk.
- Get of Custard powder.
- Provide of vanilla extract.
- Get of pkt of Shortcake biscuits.
- You need of melted Butter.
Steps to make My Strawberry and Custard no bake tart. 😋:
- Soak off excess liquid with Kitchen paper. Then chop up the strawberries.then set aside..
- Pour the milk into a saucepan and heat up slowly stirring for 2 minutes. Leave a little milk to mix in the custard powder..
- Add the little amount of milk 1/4 cup in a bowl, then add the custard powder to it and 4 Tsp Sugar..
- Just as it's coming to the boil add the custard mix to the heated milk and then whisk it thickens quick so take it off heat and stir quickly and it will be really thick done this way..
- Crush the shortcake biscuits and add the Butter melted mix then line the bottom of the dish add the strawberries on top of biscuit and butter mix..
- Then add the thick custard on top of the strawberries. Add to fridge for 2 hours. Then serve by cutting slices. Add a little whipped cream when serving..
If you find this My Strawberry and Custard no bake tart. 😋 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.