Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey bacon Brussel sprouts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey bacon Brussel sprouts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. You should upgrade your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. Along with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Largely, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey bacon brussel sprouts recipe. You can cook honey bacon brussel sprouts using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey bacon Brussel sprouts:
- You need 1 of small package of Brussels sprouts.
- Take Half of package of bacon (any kind will do).
- You need of Honey (your choice) drizzle.
- Get 2 tbs. of butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Honey bacon Brussel sprouts:
- Prepare Brussel sprouts…. cut off ends peel 1-2 layers off, then cut in half. Set aside..
- Dice bacon…. set aside in bowl..
- Heat sauté pan to medium heat…. add bacon…. cook to desired crunchiness (that's a word because I just made it up).
- Remove only the bacon set aside leaving the bacon grease in pan. (I like to leave it, adds flavor) or remove grease. Your choice. I also put the bowl of bacon in the microwave, just to keep it warm. DO NOT TURN ON THE MICROWAVE !!!!.
- Add 2 tablespoons butter to pan with bacon grease..
- Add Brussel sprouts to pan… add salt and pepper to taste. Sauté the Brussel sprouts until tender (or however you like them).
- Once Brussel sprouts are done, turn heat to low. Add the bacon to sprouts..
- Drizzle honey…. stir it up…. turn heat off…… enjoy…….
- Don't forget to clean up the drool from this delicious side dish..
Drizzle honey. stir it up. turn heat off. enjoy. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place the brussels sprouts on the pan and pour over the bacon fat and olive oil. Toss to coat, and then sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Remove from the oven and toss with the honey and balsamic vinegar.
If you find this Honey bacon Brussel sprouts recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.