Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cake Mix Single Serve Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cake Mix Single Serve Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cake Mix Single Serve Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nutritious and good for you. Some foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
It’s not difficult to drive away your bad mood when you consume grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually great for helping raise your happiness levels. They help you feel full also which can actually help to improve your mood. It’s not hard to feel a little bit off when you feel famished! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not difficult for your body to digest and process. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cake mix single serve cake recipe. You can have cake mix single serve cake using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cake Mix Single Serve Cake:
- Prepare of 16 ounce box Angel Food Cake Mix.
- Get of 15 to 16 ounce box cake mix, any flavor. ( I used devils food for this recipe.).
Instructions to make Cake Mix Single Serve Cake:
- Combine the Angel Food Cake Mix with your cake flavor mix that you chose and mix well. Store in a canister or tupperware container..
- When you want a single serving of cake, In a 4 to 6 ounce ramekin combine 3 Tablespoons cake mix with 2 Tablespoons water and microwave 35 seconds to 1 minute depending on your microwave on high. Start with the lower amount of time it overcooks quickly..
- You can add chocolate chips, fruit or nuts or top with whipped cream or ice cream, but it will be more than 80 calories of course!! Still this is a pretty good mug cake considering most mug cakes come in around 600 to 900 calories. I have only tryed it with the devils food chocolate cake with the the angel food but it was good enough I will try other flavors as well!!.
If you find this Cake Mix Single Serve Cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.