Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Complete fried noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Complete fried noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Complete fried noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to complete fried noodles recipe. You can cook complete fried noodles using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Complete fried noodles:
- Provide 2 cups of water.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Take 200 g of chicken breast.
- Get 450 g of lean beef.
- Take 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 4 pcs of Chinese sausage.
- Provide 450 g of shrimp.
- Get 5 of garlic cloves (crushed then peeled).
- You need 1 of onion (sliced).
- Provide 1 of red bell pepper (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper (sliced).
- Take 1 cup of brocolli.
- You need 1 cup of cauliflower.
- You need 1 of ⁄2 cup carrots (julienned).
- You need 1 of ⁄2 cup snow peas.
- Provide 1 of ⁄2 cup shredded cabbage.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Take 300 g of rice noodles.
- Prepare 1 of ⁄2 cup shitake mushroom.
- Use 450 g of canton noodles.
- Take 1 of ⁄2 cup chopped mushroom.
- Provide 1 of ⁄2 tsp ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 of ⁄4 cup spring onions (chopped).
Instructions to make Complete fried noodles:
- Boil 2 cups of water with pinches of salt and cook chicken breast. Dish out once cooked through and reserve the pot of water. Allow chicken breast to cool then, shred the chicken into thin slices..
- Put beef into a small bowl and marinate with soy sauce and vinegar for 15 mins. Heat some oil in a wok and stir fry the beef for 3 mins. Dish out, allow to cool and slice the beef thinly..
- Slice Chinese sausage into small pieces and stir fry in the same wok at medium heat until cooked through in its own oil. Dish out and set aside..
- Add about 1 tsp oil into the wok and stir fry shrimp until pink. Remove the shrimp, leaving the remaining oil in the wok. Chop the shrimp into smaller pieces and set aside..
- Now in the same wok, saute garlic and onions in the leftover shrimp oil over medium heat until soft and fragrant. Put in shredded chicken and sliced beef and stir fry for 1 min. Then, add in bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, snow peas and cabbage, cooking and stirring for about 5 mins. Add about 1 cup of chicken broth saved earlier, soy sauce and brown sugar. Mix well and simmer for 10 mins..
- Meanwhile, soak rice noodles in cold water and cut them into half. Also soak mushrooms in warm water for 2 mins before slicing them. Then, mix in rice noodles and mushrooms into the boiling broth and allow to cook for 5 mins. Finally add the canton noodles, stirring constantly and allow to cook for 10 mins until softened. Throw in chinese sausage, ground black pepper and soy sauce to taste. Simmer for 5 mins..
- Serve the stir fried noodles with calamansi or lemon and sprinkle with some spring onions..
Whether made with lo mein A noodle stir-fry is a technique more than a recipe. In addition to the noodles, think about adding. Three noodle dishes for maximum winter comfort: sambal crab, homemade biang biang and coconut and pineapple vermicelli. Pad kee mao (stir-fried rice noodles with beef, holy basil and chilli). Sticky sweet oyster sauce, bright holy basil, a hit of chilli – just try and make a mediocre version of this Bangkok-in-a-bowl street food.
If you find this Complete fried noodles recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.