Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Something that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Most of your meals should also incorporate fish including salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. You will recognize that salmon is also full of Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t have to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. It’s also wise to trim off any excess fat that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat.
For those who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stroganoff recipe. You can cook beef stroganoff using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef stroganoff:
- Take of button mushrooms.
- Get of small purple onion, chopped.
- Use of garlic, finely chopped.
- Take of flank steak, sliced thinly against the grain.
- Provide of dry egg noodles.
- Prepare of beef stock.
- Provide of cornstarch.
- Get of sour cream.
- Get of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use of Finely chopped fresh Italian parsley for garnish.
Instructions to make Beef stroganoff:
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on high heat. Add the mushrooms and fry until they give up their water and turn brown, about 3 minutes. Remove the mushrooms to a plate..
- Add a fresh splash of veg oil to the pan you used for the mushrooms and turn the heat down to medium-high. Add the onion and garlic. Let sweat for 1 minute. Add the beef and fry until cooked, about 5 minutes. While you wait for the beef, get a large pot of water boiling and throw in the noodles..
- Return the mushrooms to the pan and add the stock. Let simmer for 5 minutes. Make a slurry by whisking the cornstarch with 1/2 cup of water, then add it also. Stir until the sauce starts to thicken, about 1 or 2 minutes. Whisk in the sour cream and Worcestershire sauce. Add salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste. Your noodles should be close to cooked by this time. Turn the pan down to low while you wait..
- Drain the noodles well and add them to the pan. Toss well to coat. Sprinkle a little parsley on top when serving..
Rich and indulgent beef stroganoff with ribeye steak and mushrooms is a real treat dinner. I've long been a stroganoff fan, my mum makes an awesome one with chicken and green peppers that I LOVE! This traditional Beef Stroganoff recipe is adapted from A Taste of Russia: A Cookbook of Russian Hospitality by Darra Goldstein. Supposedly, Beef Stroganoff was first made by the French chef working for Count Stroganov, who At this table any decently dressed person could get some food for free. Make a classic beef stroganoff with steak and mushrooms for a tasty midweek meal.
If you find this Beef stroganoff recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.