Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Your house should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy pumpkin mushroom soup recipe. You can cook creamy pumpkin mushroom soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup:
- Take of pumpkin.
- Get of mushrooms.
- Provide of coconut milk cream.
- Use of ginger.
- Prepare of fish stock/seasoning.
- You need of garlic and onion powder.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Some water.
Steps to make Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup:
- While waiting for rice to cook in rice cooker, clean and prepare the mushrooms. Any mushrooms is okay depending on the flavor you prefer.
- Cut pumpkin into cubes. They don't have to be perfect because they will be all mushy inside the pan later on..
- Add pumpkin along with half cup of water in a pan, fish stock, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper (I used dried chilli pepper) and ginger. Add more water (half cup each time) if you think it's not enough to soften the pumpkin..
- When pumpkin softens, add mushrooms along with coconut milk cream. You'll notice that you didn't need to add so much water before because once mushrooms are cooked, more liquid will form. Lower the flame and keep stirring until it reaches the point you prefer it to be served. I like extra mushy pumpkin and mushrooms. Add salt if you like..
- Serve with warm white rice. I prefer the rice slightly al dente. I also make extra rice for my dog (but don't give so much, dogs shouldn't consume too much coconut milk).
If you find this Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.