Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect chocolate chip cheesecake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best chocolate chip cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chocolate chip cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are some foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were sure it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to be healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that it helps you to lift your moods as well!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip cheesecake recipe. To cook chocolate chip cheesecake you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make chocolate chip cheesecake:
- Use of digestive biscuits, crashed.
- Use of nutella.
- You need of cream cheese, softened.
- You need of lemon jelly.
- Use of hot water.
- Get of bird's dream topping.
- Prepare of milk.
- Take of caramel syrup.
- Take of whipping cream.
- Provide of chocolate chips.
- Get of cocoa powder, & little for decor.
Steps to make chocolate chip cheesecake:
- combine the biscuits with nutella using your hands. put them in the form and press them with the back of a spoon..
- put a little caramel syrup on top of biscuits..
- put jelly in the hot water, mix well and let it cool..
- put the milk in a bowl, add all the drean topping and beat with mixer or wire still gets creamy..
- add the jelly water and mix..
- add the cream cheese and mix good still combine..
- put the cream on top of the biscuits, put a little caramel syrup on top and a thin layer of chocolate chips..
- beat the whipping cream still is ready and creamy, add the cocoa and mix a little. put this mixture on top of the chocolate chips layer..
- decorate with cocoa powder and chocolate chips or pecans..
They are the perfect combination of creamy cheesecake and chocolate chip cookies. This chocolate chip cheesecake with cream cheese has a delicious wafer cookie crumb crust. The cheesecake is baked in a chocolate cookie crumb crust and extra chocolate chips and cream make. Cheesecake Stuffed Cookies are soft, buttery chocolate chip cookies filled with a thick, creamy layer of cheesecake for a two-in-one sweet treat! These are the best chocolate chip cookies ever!
If you find this chocolate chip cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.