Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect chocolate chip cheesecake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect chocolate chip cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chocolate chip cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
It’s easy to drive away your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel happier. They help you feel full also which can really help to improve your mood. It’s not hard to feel depressed when you feel famished! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are easy to digest. You digest these foods faster than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip cheesecake recipe. You can cook chocolate chip cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make chocolate chip cheesecake:
- Get 1 packages of digestive biscuits, crashed.
- Take 5 tbsp of nutella.
- Take 500 grams of cream cheese, softened.
- Take 1 envelope of lemon jelly.
- Use 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 3 envelope of bird's dream topping.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 of caramel syrup.
- Get 250 grams of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 of chocolate chips.
- Take 2 tbsp of cocoa powder, & little for decor.
Steps to make chocolate chip cheesecake:
- combine the biscuits with nutella using your hands. put them in the form and press them with the back of a spoon..
- put a little caramel syrup on top of biscuits..
- put jelly in the hot water, mix well and let it cool..
- put the milk in a bowl, add all the drean topping and beat with mixer or wire still gets creamy..
- add the jelly water and mix..
- add the cream cheese and mix good still combine..
- put the cream on top of the biscuits, put a little caramel syrup on top and a thin layer of chocolate chips..
- beat the whipping cream still is ready and creamy, add the cocoa and mix a little. put this mixture on top of the chocolate chips layer..
- decorate with cocoa powder and chocolate chips or pecans..
They are the perfect combination of creamy cheesecake and chocolate chip cookies. This chocolate chip cheesecake with cream cheese has a delicious wafer cookie crumb crust. The cheesecake is baked in a chocolate cookie crumb crust and extra chocolate chips and cream make. Cheesecake Stuffed Cookies are soft, buttery chocolate chip cookies filled with a thick, creamy layer of cheesecake for a two-in-one sweet treat! These are the best chocolate chip cookies ever!
If you find this chocolate chip cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.