Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Edamame (Green Soy Beans) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Edamame (Green Soy Beans) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Edamame (Green Soy Beans) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to edamame (green soy beans) recipe. You can have edamame (green soy beans) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Edamame (Green Soy Beans):
- Prepare 2 handfuls of boiled edamame (green soy beans).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of garlic.
- Provide 1 of little cayenne pepper powder.
- Provide of salt and pepper, as you like.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of nam pla (fish sauce) ☆.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce ☆.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of water ☆.
Steps to make Edamame (Green Soy Beans):
- First, mix the ☆ ingredients! and set it aside .(*´∇｀*) The garlic needs to be chopped..
- Put a small amount of oil in a heated frying pan, stir fry the garlic..
- Once you have fried a little, put the green soy beans & a little cayenne pepper powder in and fry lightly..
- Remove from the heat, and add the mixed sauce, then briefly stir fry. Please adjust taste with salt and pepper. It's ready to eat!.
If you find this Edamame (Green Soy Beans) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.