Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to avoid them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually wonderful at fighting back depression. You should see to it, though, that what you make includes the yolk. The egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you raise your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–run better. Eat a few eggs to jolly up!
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sea salt chocolate caramel cheesecake recipe. To cook sea salt chocolate caramel cheesecake you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake:
- Take of crust.
- Use 1 packages of graham crackers.
- Use 1/2 stick of butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get of cheesecake.
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 of caramel with sea salt lindt chocolate bar.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake:
- Crush graham crackers as finely as possible, mix with brown sugar. Pour desired amount for crust into a 9" cake pan..
- Add butter to crumbs and coat them well. Mash the crumbs to the bottom of the pan to form the crust. Refigerate for 15 min..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine room tempature cream cheese, sugar, flour, eggs, and vanilla in large bowl with a hand mixer until smooth..
- Break the chocolate bar down into squares and melt down in the microwave about 30 seconds. Add melted chocolate, and cocoa powder to cream cheese mixture..
- Stir in the sea salt last. Add it to taste. Pour and smooth mixture over crust and bake for 40 min. Allow to cool on counter for 10 min. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours..
If you find this Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.