Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sambal Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Sambal Tumis) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sambal Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Sambal Tumis) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sambal Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Sambal Tumis) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sambal fried rice (nasi goreng sambal tumis) recipe. To cook sambal fried rice (nasi goreng sambal tumis) you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sambal Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Sambal Tumis):
- Use 4 cups of Cooked Rice.
- You need 200 g of Mackerel.
- You need of Sambal Paste (processed in a blender);.
- Get 50 g of Shallots.
- Take 20 g of Garlic.
- Take 50 g of Fresh Red Chillies.
- Use 25 g of Fermented Shrimp Paste (Belacan).
- Provide of For Stir Frying;.
- Use 6 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 2 pc of Eggs (whisked).
- Take 1 cup of Frozen Veggies (optional).
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Get 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need as needed of Salt.
Instructions to make Sambal Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Sambal Tumis):
- MARINADE; Once you've processed the Sambal ingredients into a paste, take 2-3 Tbsp of it and marinate the fish..
- EGGS; Heat 1 Tbsp of cooking oil in the wok until hot then add the eggs and cook it scrambled. Once it has cooled, remove and set aside..
- FRY THE FISH; add 2 Tbsp of cooking oil to the hot wok and fry the fish, 2 minutes for each side. Remove it and set aside. NOTE, usually the fish is then broken into bite size pieces..
- COOK THE PASTE; heat 3 Tbsp of cooking oil until hot, then add the Sambal paste, lime juice, sugar and veggies. Cook until all the liquid has evaporated, the colour of the Sambal turns darker and the oil separates from the paste..
- FRY THE RICE; once the oil separates, add the rice and mix well. Then add the fish, the eggs, and mix them well. Season with salt, taste test and then serve..
That's why many fried rice recipes have eggs in them. Nasi goreng (English pronunciation: /ˌnɑːsi ɡɒˈrɛŋ/), literally meaning "fried rice" in both the Indonesian and Malay languages, is an Indonesian rice dish with pieces of meat and vegetables added. Nasi Goreng, in a nutshell, is Indonesian Fried Rice. It's simple food, typically made with leftover ingredients, and varies quite a bit depending on where you are. Serve with limes and Sambal Olek.
If you find this Sambal Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Sambal Tumis) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.