Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Princess' Chinese Fried Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Princess' Chinese Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Princess' Chinese Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is definitely not true. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is going. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to princess' chinese fried rice recipe. You can have princess' chinese fried rice using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Princess' Chinese Fried Rice:
- Prepare of of white grain rice.
- Take of green peas.
- Take of whole kernel corn.
- Prepare of cooked small shrimp, shelled.
- Use of cooked spam, cuts may vary to your preference.
- Get of carrots, diced.
- Get of white onion or.
- You need of size red onions.
- Use of of minced garlic.
- Provide of cooking oil.
- Get of sachet of Maggi's Magic Sarap or you may substitute salt..
Steps to make Princess' Chinese Fried Rice:
- Cook white rice and set aside..
- In a large cooking pan, heat oil and simmer half of the minced garlic but do not burn.Add half of the sliced onions then pour diced carrots, green peas and whole kernel corn..
- When carrots, green peas and corn are tender remove from the pan. Use the remaining oil to simmer the remaining minced garlic and onions. Add the cooked white rice and mix well..
- Season with Magic Sarap or a dash of salt and a bit of ground black pepper if desired..
- Pour the mixed vegetables, shrimp and spam on the rice. Mix well and serve in a large rice bowl or plate..
Not only does this easy Fried Rice recipe taste better than any Chinese takeout, but it will totally satisfy any craving for Asian cuisine! Fried Rice – homemade Chinese fried rice recipe with Chinese sausage, shrimp, eggs and steamed rice. Chinese restaurants will usually use Jasmine Rice. How do you make fried rice with fresh rice? Allow the rice to sit out while it's hot and give it a few minutes so that the moisture will evaporate.
If you find this Princess' Chinese Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.