Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Strawberry shortcake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry shortcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry shortcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Perhaps the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances can boil water as well as steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is definitely not true. Mainly if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry shortcake recipe. To cook strawberry shortcake you only need 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry shortcake:
- Provide of butter.
- Provide of sugar.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of milk.
- Provide of baking powder.
- You need of Vanilla essence.
- Use of strawberry.
- Prepare of For the jelly glaze:.
- Get of water.
- Take of agar agar powder/gelatine.
- Use of sugar.
- Take of red food coloring.
Instructions to make Strawberry shortcake:
- Preheat oven 150 °C.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the butter with sugar until it is homogenized..
- Slowly add the egg into the mixture and mix it until it is homogenized with the butter..
- Add salt, milk and flour into the mixture. Slowly mix it until the batter is homogenized..
- Pour the batter into the round baking tray (spray the baking tray with baking spray or use margarine/butter to grease the tray).
- Spread the batter evenly in greased baking tray..
- Bake it in oven 150 °C for 25 minutes..
- Wash and dry out the strawberries. Slice it into half. Keep it aside..
- Remove the cake out of oven. Place it on cooling rack. Cool it down for 30 minutes. Tap it out from baking tray. Cool it down another 30 minutes..
- Place the cake on a tray / plate. Place the sliced strawberries on the cake. If strawberries are not sweet, you may sprinkle some sugar powder..
- Prepare the jelly glaze by mixing the agar agar powder/gelatine and sugar into water. Drop the red food coloring into the water. If you like it sweet, you may add more sugar..
- Boil the mixture until it is boiling..
- Pour the jelly glaze on top of strawberry slowly with spoon..
- Cool it down, place it in the fridge for 2 hours and serve it as your wish..
If you find this Strawberry shortcake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.