Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy strawberry shortcake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy strawberry shortcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy strawberry shortcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. You really need to replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy strawberry shortcake recipe. You can cook easy strawberry shortcake using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy strawberry shortcake:
- Use pieces of Angel food cake cut into bite-size.
- You need 1 container of Cool Whip or homemade Cool Whip I prefer homemade.
- Get Container of strawberries cleaned and cut to bite-size pieces.
Steps to make Easy strawberry shortcake:
- I am using a Trifle bowl, but any container will work even individual mason jars or cups.
- Cut angel food cake into bite-size pieces set aside, wash strawberries and cut strawberries to bite-size pieces.
- Make homemade whipped topping one small container of whipping cream and 2/3 cups of confectioner sugar and mix add more sugar for more sweetness.
- Start layering cups or whatever container you’re going to use,start with some angel food cake and strawberries and whip topping can repeat layers if you’d like or leave as is and move onto the next cup or bowl. when I go for picnics/cookouts I will be using a rectangular lock and lock seal container. This is best if it sets over night in the refrigerator or it can be eaten right away or you can just refrigerate for a couple hours before uses..
If you find this Easy strawberry shortcake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.