Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Beef Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Beef Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
Your overall health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating a lot of berries. The volume of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the main reasons you should be eating berries. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but also for your basic health as well. Most individuals already understand that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can help keep your cells much healthier for longer periods of time.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian beef enchiladas recipe. To cook italian beef enchiladas you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Beef Enchiladas:
- Prepare 1 of tortilla.
- Use 3 oz of ground beef.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of mozzerella cheese.
- You need 1/8 cup of mushroom.
- Get 2 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Get 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 1/8 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Italian Beef Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Place mushrooms and onion in skillet on medium-high heat with 1 tsp butter and sautée for 3-4 minutes..
- Combine sautée with ground beef and brown. Season with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, basil, and thyme. Mix..
- Add 1/2 of the tomato sauce and 2 tsp parmesan cheese to ground beef and combine..
- Spread cream cheese over middle of tortilla shell. Cover with ground beef mix. Wrap with ends tucked in..
- Spray/butter inside of baking pan, and place enchilada inside. Cover with remaining tomato sauce, tsp parmesan cheese, and mozzerella cheese..
- Cover with aluminum foil, and bake for 20 minutes..
If you find this Italian Beef Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.