Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Javanese Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Javanese Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to javanese fried rice recipe. You can cook javanese fried rice using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Javanese Fried Rice:
- You need of long grain rice.
- Provide of birdeye chillies (you could skip it if you don't like spicy food).
- Prepare of shallots.
- You need of garlic.
- Get of shrimp paste/ belacan/ "terasi".
- Provide of corriander seeds.
- Provide of sugar.
- Provide of salt.
- Use of white pepper.
- Get of cooking oil (I use vegetable oil).
- Get of beef, diced and boil it first until tender.
- Use of bacon, diced and fry it first.
- Prepare of water.
- Get of sweet soy sauce.
- Take of frozen vegetables (I use frozen winter vegetables).
Steps to make Javanese Fried Rice:
- Crushed with mortal and prestel: Chilli, shallots, garlic.
- Shrimp paste/belacan/"terasi", corriander seeds, sugar.
- Salt, white pepper. Crushed until smooth.
- Add cooking oil at the frying pan, and add the crushed spices, stir fry until fragrant.
- Add water and mix.
- Add sweet soy sauce and mix.
- Add beef and mix.
- Add bacon and mix.
- Add frozen vegetables, and mix until the vegetable thawed.
- Add rice and mix all.
- Serve it with prawn cracker, cucumber, and sunnyside egg. If you like you could add sambal oelek too..
I had a request to make Japanese fried rice so that is what I am going to do. Then add the rice and stir-fry for another half a minute. Then add the soy sauce and toss until well. Japanese fried rice is often served with grilled chicken at restaurants. My favorite variant is to use leftover roasted chicken with the fried rice.
If you find this Javanese Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.