Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Pie Angel Food Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Pie Angel Food Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You were simply expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea has been found to be rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You likely already knew how easy it is to get healthy when you drink green tea. And now you are aware that green tea can help you be happier also!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin pie angel food cake recipe. To cook pumpkin pie angel food cake you need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Pie Angel Food Cake:
- Provide of cake.
- Prepare 1 box of angel food cake mix.
- Prepare 15 oz of can of pumpkin puree.
- You need 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Get of cinnamon cream cheese frosting.
- Provide 8 tbsp of unsalted butter – room temp..
- Take 6 oz of cream cheese – softened.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of powered sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Steps to make Pumpkin Pie Angel Food Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350º. In a large bowl whisk together angel food cake mix & the pumpkin pie spice. Then stir in the pumpkin. Pour into a greased 9×13" baking pan. Bake 20-25 minutes. Or until edges are slightly brown. Springs back when touched. Cool completely..
- Fir the frosting: once cake has cooled .using a mixer cream . Cream cheese & butter until completely combined & fluffy. Add in vanilla. Slowly beat in powered sugar.then the cinnamon. Beat until fluffy.You can either frost the whole cake or pipe some on each piece. Refrigerate any leftovers..
We made this Pumpkin and Angel Food Cake Trifle as a special treat for dessert one night. My son loved it so much that he requested this be a new addition to our family's Thanksgiving dinner. You can also use just the first part of the recipe to make pumpkin pudding! Angel food cake is a low fat cake recipe made mostly from egg whites, cake flour, and sugar. With so little ingredients, understand that each one is imperative to the Sally's Pie Week.
If you find this Pumpkin Pie Angel Food Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.