Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
You may possibly prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. Mainly if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to village fried rice (nasi goreng kampung) recipe. You can have village fried rice (nasi goreng kampung) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung):
- Prepare 300 gr of white rice.
- Use 1 of egg, beaten, then fried and scrambled.
- Prepare 4 of shallots, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of candlenut, shaved/puree.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried shrimp paste, toasted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take of Oil for frying.
- You need of SPRINKLED GARNISH:.
- Use 10 gr of anchovies, fried.
- Prepare 5 of cayenne peppers (to taste), thinly sliced.
Instructions to make Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung):
- Saute garlic, shallots and candlenut until fragrant. Add white rice and egg, stir briefly..
- Add pepper powder, dried shrimp paste and sweet soy sauce. Stir so that all ingredients are well blended..
- Serve fried rice with a sprinkling of fried anchovies and sliced cayenne pepper..
A video on how to make Nasi Goreng (Indonesian Fried Rice) loaded up with fresh healthy veggies! Keep it vegan with Turmeric Tofu or add an egg (or chicken or shrimp!) – up to you! A fast and healthy dinner recipe the whole family will love. Nasi Goreng is a classic example of edible recycling. Make it with leftover rice and all those little odds and ends you have hanging around the house.
If you find this Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.