Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cranberry Orange Pretzel salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cranberry Orange Pretzel salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cranberry Orange Pretzel salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place to start as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cranberry orange pretzel salad recipe. You can have cranberry orange pretzel salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cranberry Orange Pretzel salad:
- Use of packages of strawberry jello.
- Prepare of no bake jello cheesecake.
- Get of butter.
- Get of + 2tbsp granulated sugar.
- Take of cream cheese.
- Use of sour cream.
- Provide of package of glazed or praline pecans.
- Prepare of crushed pretzels.
- Use of mandarin oranges.
- Provide of can of whole berry cranberry sauce.
Instructions to make Cranberry Orange Pretzel salad:
- Start by preparing strawberry jello by package directions. Allow to set up in the refrigerator until it is like egg yolk texture otherwise the fruit will sink.
- In your package of no bake jello cheesecake you will find a bag of Grahm cracker crust. Mix crushed pretzels, finely chopped praline pecans, and the package of Grahm cracker crumbs along with (1/4 cup of sugar + 2 tbsp) & 2 1/2 sticks of butter melted. Your mixture should stick together.
- Place even amounts of mixture in the bottom of serving dishes..
- Combine the package of cheesecake mix with 1 cup of milk. Cream together cream cheese and remaking 1/4 cup of sugar. Add in sour cream at the end.
- Place on top of pretzel crust layer in even amounts. I recommend a piping bag. All is to set up for an hour before adding jello layer.
- Take canned cranberries mix with chopped mandarin oranges and mix with strawberry jello. Place on top if cheesecake layer and allow plenty of time to set up overnight.
If you find this Cranberry Orange Pretzel salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.