Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect One Pot Smoked Beef Sausage with Green Beans and Noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect One Pot Smoked Beef Sausage with Green Beans and Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One Pot Smoked Beef Sausage with Green Beans and Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very healthy and good for you. Several foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Green tea is actually great for your mood. You were just anticipating to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies prove that this particular amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This helps raise your mental focus while calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be better. Now you are aware that green tea can help improve your mood too!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to one pot smoked beef sausage with green beans and noodles recipe. To make one pot smoked beef sausage with green beans and noodles you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook One Pot Smoked Beef Sausage with Green Beans and Noodles:
- You need 2 packs (12 ounce) of smoked beef sausage, cut into coins.
- Get 1 tablespoon of margarine OR butter.
- Provide 1 of onion, sliced.
- Provide 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- Use 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Use 1 can (14.5 ounce) of beef broth.
- Get 2 cups of whole green beans (fresh or frozen).
- Take 1 package (12 ounce) of cooked and drained egg noodles.
- Use of Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make One Pot Smoked Beef Sausage with Green Beans and Noodles:
- In a large pot melt your margarine OR butter……..
- Take your cut up sausages and sauté for several minutes in pot with your margarine, sauté until lightly browned…….
- Add to sausages your sliced onion and green pepper, sauté until veggies are tender, then add in your minced garlic……
- Add in your black pepper and oregano leaves…..
- Next add in your diced tomatoes and beef broth, bring to a boil……
- Add in your whole green beans, heat for several minutes then remove pot from heat…….
- Add into beef sausage sauce your cooked egg noodles, mix well…..
- Top each serving with Parmesan cheese, serve and enjoy 😉!!.
Use beef smoked sausage if you prefer. My company had a Mardi Gras party and I wanted to make a flavorful red beans and rice recipe that everyone would love! Bring a large pot of water to boil over high heat and cook the flour noodles according to the package instructions. Add some kidney beans or cannellini beans for some extra protein. Add different cheeses like Hungarian goulash is never made with macaroni noodles and is never, ever made with ground beef.
If you find this One Pot Smoked Beef Sausage with Green Beans and Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.