Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Oreo Cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oreo Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oreo Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as effectively as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones which might be more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that hard. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oreo cheesecake recipe. To cook oreo cheesecake you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oreo Cheesecake:
- Take of Oreos.
- Get of melted butter.
- Prepare of For no bake cheesecake.
- Take of Cream cheese.
- Get of Powder sugar.
- Use of vanilla extract.
- Get of cold heavy whipped cream.
- Use of Oreos chopped.
- You need of Topping.
- Use of Oreos chopped.
Instructions to make Oreo Cheesecake:
- TO MAKE THE CRUST.Add the Oreos to a food processor and process until you have fine crumbs. Scoop the crumbs into a mixing bowl, and the melted butter, and mix until the crumbs are moistened..
- Line the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper, scoop the mixture into the pan, and firmly press it down into one even layer. Transfer to the refrigerator to chill while you make the cheesecake filling..
- TO MAKE THE CHEESECAKE: Using a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract and mix until well combined..
- Pour the heavy whipping cream in a separate bowl. Start mixing on low speed, then increase the speed to medium-high until the mixture thickens and stiff peaks form. Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and gently fold it in or mix it in on low speed with your mixer until just combined. Then, fold in the chopped Oreos..
- Remove the springform pan from the refrigerator, scoop the cheesecake filling onto the crust, and carefully spread it around into one even layer..
- For topping, add the extra chopped Oreos on top and gently press them down a little..
- Cover tightly and transfer back to the refrigerator to chill for at least 4-5 hours or overnight. Remove the no-bake cheesecake from the pan, slice and enjoy!.
If you find this Oreo Cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.