Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Choose water over other drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 台式炒米粉 taiwanese fried rice vermicelli recipe. You can have 台式炒米粉 taiwanese fried rice vermicelli using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli:
- Prepare of 米粉 Rice vermicelli (150g).
- Provide of 高丽菜 Cabbage (100g).
- You need of 冬菇 Dried shiitake mushroom (2-4).
- Use of 红萝卜 Carrot (Half).
- You need of 鲜虾 Shrimp (50g).
- Get of 蒜米 Minced garlic (1 tablespoon).
- Get of 肉碎(随意) Minced meat (optional).
Instructions to make 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli:
- 浸泡冬菇(约6小时)，切片，冬菇水备用 Soak mushroom (~6hrs), cut into slices. Keep the soaked mushroom water.
- 浸泡米粉(约1小时) Soak rice vermicelli for 1 hour.
- 高丽菜，红萝卜切丝 Cut cabbage and carrot into thin slices.
- 炒香蒜米，冬菇。加入肉碎(随意)，大火炒香 Fry minced garlic, mushroom. Add minced meat (optional), stir-fry with high heat.
- 加入高丽菜，红萝卜，翻炒 Add cabbage and carrot, keep stirring.
- 加入鲜虾，翻炒 Add shrimp, keep stirring.
- 加了米粉，翻炒 Add rice vermicelli, keep stirring.
- 加入冬菇水(约1杯)，1茶匙酱清，闷煮 Add mushroom water (~1cup) and 1 tablespoon of light soysauce, braise till it dries.
If you find this 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.