Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mixed fried rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Largely, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed fried rice recipe. You can have mixed fried rice using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mixed fried rice:
- Get 250 grams of rice (non scented) boiled.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Provide 1 cup of spring onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of carrots cubed in small pieces.
- Take 1/4 cup of french bean diced.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Get 50 grams of praws, deveined.
- Use 1/2 cup of chicken breasts, julliene.
- Take 1 tbsp of dark soya sauce.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of light soya sauce.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ajinomoto.
- Provide of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Mixed fried rice:
- Take a wok add a little oil. Make the egg scrambled. Set it aside..
- Fry the chicken add salt. And set it aside..
- Fry the prawns. Till its pink. Set it aside..
- Take a wok add the vegetables and fry..
- Take the boiled rice in a wok add 1,2,3 and 4 and stir. Until all is mixed well in low flame..
- Serve hot..
Fried rice is a takeout favorite, but it's also quick and easy to make at home. It's a great way to use Serve it as a side with leftover vegetables mixed in or serve it as a main dish with barbecued pork. Fried rice is a Chinese food restaurant staple that's always on the take-out menu. It's hard not to eat Using this vegetarian recipe as a base, you can incorporate any mix-in's or proteins you'd like to. Whip up a wholesome dinner in a flash with our simple fried rice recipes.
If you find this Mixed fried rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.