Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect South Indian Green Beans – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian Green Beans – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to keep away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, you may be amazed to find out, are great at fighting depression. Just see to it that you do not toss the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolks in particular, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to elevate your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–work better. Try eating some eggs to feel better!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian green beans – vegan recipe. To make south indian green beans – vegan you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare South Indian Green Beans – vegan:
- Prepare 1 cup of / 150g green bean, chopped into 2-3cm long pieces.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Take 1/2 can of coconut milk, light.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of creamed coconut, grated – optional.
- Get pinch of salt.
- You need 2 of curry leaves.
Steps to make South Indian Green Beans – vegan:
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan on medium heat..
- Add mustard seeds..
- When they begin to pop, add all the spices. Saute for 1-2 minutes..
- Add coconut milk and grated coconut if using. Add the salt. Simmer for a couple of minutes til the sauce thickens..
- Add the beans. Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes until the beans are cooked but still have a bit of crunch..
- Serve as a side dish or with basmati rice for a simple meal. Enjoy!.
If you find this South Indian Green Beans – vegan recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.