Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Smoked Sausage and Cabbage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked Sausage and Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Sausage and Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You were sure it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while simultaneously calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood as well!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked sausage and cabbage recipe. To make smoked sausage and cabbage you need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Sausage and Cabbage:
- You need 2 packages of smoked sausage.
- You need 6 slice of bacon.
- Provide 1 head of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of seasonings to taste.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken broth/stock.
Steps to make Smoked Sausage and Cabbage:
- Chop cabbage, rinse and place in fridge. Cut bacon slices into quarters and smoked sausage into 1/4 inch slices, place in fridge..
- Preheat large skillet on medium high heat(5 minutes), add bacon, then add smoked sausage. Cook uncovered for 10-15 minutes or until bacon and sausage is browned..
- Add cabbage, *You will not be able to add all of the cabbage at one time*, pile about half the cabbage evenly on top of your meats and cover, *your lid probably won't close all the way*, allow to cook for about 15 minutes then stir..
- Add remaining cabbage, again evenly, cover and cook for another 15 minutes then stir. Reduce heat to simmer, add chicken stock and season to taste. Allow to simmer 5 or 10 minutes more and Enjoy!.
If you find this Smoked Sausage and Cabbage recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.