Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Red Potatoes & Smoked Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Red Potatoes & Smoked Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Put together a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more serotonin you have, the better you will feel. Nuts, in addition to raising your mood, can be a super protein source.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked red potatoes & smoked sausage recipe. To cook baked red potatoes & smoked sausage you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Red Potatoes & Smoked Sausage:
- Get 10 of medium Red potatoes.
- Provide 1 packages of Pepper stir fry.
- Get 2 packages of Smoked Sausage.
- Take of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of Parsley.
- Provide of Adobo.
- Take of Sazon con achiote.
- You need 2 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- Provide 8 oz of Shredded cheese (optional).
Instructions to make Baked Red Potatoes & Smoked Sausage:
- Heat oven 375°.
- Chop potatoes in small pieces. Wash. Add seasonings. Olive oil, parsley, adobo, sazon, minced garlic. Mix together. Put in oven. (You can use yellow potatoes instead. But for ME the Red potatoes have an extra kick of flavor).
- Let cook for 45-50 minutes. Check for tenderness. Slice smoked sausage in pieces. When potatoes are almost done. Add pepper stir fry on top of potatoes along with the smoked sausage. Let cook for 20 minutes more, then mix lightly. (If u dont have pepper stir fry. Slice peppers of your choice n onions)..
- Add cheese. Leave in oven about 5-8 minutes or until melted & Enjoy! (If u like this check out my other recipes).
Perfect for your summer grilling and family parties! These potatoes are my all-time favorite side dish. These roast potatoes maximize the crisp-to-creamy contrast in each chunk of potato. Don't bake them they do not bake like russet potatoes. Your best bet is to drizzle with extra virgin olive oil add.
If you find this Baked Red Potatoes & Smoked Sausage recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.