Cardamon donuts with chocolate glaze. Homemade chocolate frosted donuts are baked, not fried, and topped with a thick chocolate glaze. This easy recipe for moist and buttery donuts will quickly become a favorite breakfast treat. These easy treats are baked, not fried, and are topped with a delicious.
Remember when I mentioned in my last post that a few weekends ago I baked a lot of donuts? Well, it just so happened to be these donuts. Almond Joy Donuts – chocolate donut, chocolate glaze, toasted coconut, sliced almonds, mini chocolate chips. You can cook Cardamon donuts with chocolate glaze using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cardamon donuts with chocolate glaze
- Prepare 500 g of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of freshly ground cardamon(I prefer freshly ground cardamon).
- You need 4 tbsp of butter or magerine.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lime zest.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Enough oil for deep frying.
Triple Threat Chocolate Donuts – chocolate donut, chocolate glaze, chocolate jimmies. Candy Land Chocolate Donuts – Any favorite candy will do – just chop small (think Snickers. These glazed chocolate donuts are soft and moist and dipped in a sweet glaze! I've been on a quest to create the perfect chocolate cake donut.
Cardamon donuts with chocolate glaze instructions
- Mix together butter and sugar until well incorporated using a hand mixture or spatula..
- Add in the lime zest and vanilla extract.
- Add in the eggs one at a time..
- In a bowl, sift together flour, salt, cardamon baking powder and baking soda..
- Add the flour and the milk, flour in three additions, milk in two, beginning and ending with flour..
- Give it a good mix with your spatula, then knead for about 5 minutes..
- Cover the dough and let it rest at room temperature for about 30 minutes or so, then roll out the door to about 1/4 inch thickness then cut out the donut shapes..
- Heat up the oil and deep fry the donuts to a slight golden brown colour..
- Deep the donuts in chocolate ganache (recipe in a previous post), either on one side or you can deep the whole donut, set on a rack over a baking sheet to drip off excess chocolate and dry off. Like me, you can choose to sprinkle abit of rainbow sprinkles..
I mean, first of all, goals like this are fun to achieve. Even the not-so-perfect chocolate donuts are still chocolate donuts. Second, how fabulous would it be to. The glaze is a simple mix of coconut butter, coconut oil, and stevia. You can either buy coconut butter at your local health food store or make your own coconut butter at home (it's easy!) Stay in keto and eat your dessert too with these crave-worthy Orange Cardamom Keto Muffins.