Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect No-bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect No-bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No-bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other beverages. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no-bake oreo cheesecake recipe. You can have no-bake oreo cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make No-bake Oreo Cheesecake:
- Prepare of Oreos.
- Take of butter.
- Take of Cream cheese.
- You need of whipping/double cream.
- Get of Icing/Confectioners sugar.
Instructions to make No-bake Oreo Cheesecake:
- Crumb 15 Oreos. I suggest to use about 17-19 for a proper stable base. Also, no need to take out filling..
- Melt butter and place in to crumbs..
- The crumb mixture should be like wet sand!.
- Now place the crumb mixture evenly into you springform tin.
- Place into fridge while we make the cheesecake topping!.
- Now in a large bowl place cream cheese,.
- And icing sugar.
- Now in a separate bowl place cream and whip using a hand mixer until soft peaks form.
- Now mix the cream cheese and icing sugar mixture.
- Now add whipped cream into the cream cheese Mixture..
- Then beat them together again using a hand mixer or stand..
- Now break apart a few Oreos (up to you how many I used 4-6) it's also up to you how chunky/thin you want it!.
- Now place into the cheese/cream mixture.
- And fold it through using a spatula gently. I added a few more small broken apart oreos!.
- Now take your Oreo base out of the fridge..
- And place mixture over base evenly.
- Place back Into fridge for 4-6 hours or overnight for best results!.
- Slice and serve!.
- The chunky bits will have gone soft and gives it a great look!.
If you find this No-bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.