Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Yeung Chow Fried Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yeung Chow Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yeung Chow Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yeung chow fried rice recipe. To cook yeung chow fried rice you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yeung Chow Fried Rice:
- Prepare of Cold and dry cooked overnight white rice.
- Provide of eggs.
- Provide of Char Siew / BBQ Pork.
- Provide of medium shrimp.
- Take of scallion chopped.
- Use of carrot dized.
- Prepare of Some green peas.
- Prepare of Some corn dized.
- Get of salt.
- Provide of white pepper.
- You need of stock powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Provide of soy sauce.
Instructions to make Yeung Chow Fried Rice:
- Stir fry the mix vegetables until aroma and set aside. Stir fry the shrimp half cooked and set aside. Clean the wok. Heat up wok and pour in cold oil and coat around wok and pour out the oil. This is call Long Yau to make sure the wok is well oil coated and non stick..
- Add about 3 tbsp of oil in wok and crack 3 eggs in it and lightly beaten the egg until half cooked and pour in the white rice. Let the rice sit on the egg a few seconds and spread it out so that the egg aroma can be absorb into the rice..
- Continue to stir fry the rice for 2 mins and add in the veges and Char Siew and shrimp and mix well..
- Add sesoning at this point and continue to stir fry in high heat for 2 mins until the aroma comes from the rice and quickly add in scallion and fry another 1 min to let the scallion aroma absorb into rice and serve hot..
- Make sure not to over stir fry the rice in high heat point, if not the rice will become too dry and chewy. When the rice is bouncing or dancing on the surface of the wok, means the rice is ready to serve..
If you find this Yeung Chow Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.