Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to stay away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Make a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all wonderful for raising your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that dictates to your brain how you feel at all times. The more of it you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a great protein source.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy slow cooker chicken taco soup recipe. You can cook easy slow cooker chicken taco soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup:
- Use of mild salsa.
- You need of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Get of can pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- Take of can corn, drained.
- Get of can petite diced tomatoes.
- You need of homemade taco seasoning (or store-bought).
- Take of low sodium chicken broth.
- Provide of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need of Optional toppings:.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- You need of sour cream.
- Provide of grated cheese.
- Use of avocado.
- Take of green onion.
- Take of tortilla chips.
Instructions to make Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup:
- Place salsa, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and chicken broth in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Nestle chicken into the slow cooker so that it’s completely covered by the liquid and other ingredients..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred or cut into bite-size pieces. Stir chicken back into the soup..
- Serve with toppings as desired..
If you find this Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.