Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Filling Pork Cutlet Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filling Pork Cutlet Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you wish to combat depression. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can seriously elevate your mood.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to filling pork cutlet curry recipe. You can cook filling pork cutlet curry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Filling Pork Cutlet Curry:
- Take 4 of servings Store-bought curry roux.
- You need 2 medium of Potatoes.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Take 2 medium of Onions.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red wine.
- Get of Tonkatsu Pork Cutlet.
- Provide 4 of Pork filet.
- Use 1 of Plain flour.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Use 1 of Panko.
- You need 1 of Frying oil.
Steps to make Filling Pork Cutlet Curry:
- Heat oil in a pot, and saute the sliced garlic over low heat until aromatic. Add the vegetables cut to bite sizes and cook over high heat..
- Add 600 ml of water to the pot, and skim off any visible scum (check the roux package as some brands call for different amounts of water)..
- Simmer for 20 minutes on a medium heat. Meanwhile, prep the tonkatsu. If the filet is sinewy, pound with your knife, and season with salt and pepper..
- Coat the filet with flour, egg, panko and transfer on a separate plate..
- Once the potatoes in Step 3 is soft, turn off the heat and add the roux blocks..
- Simmer on a low heat for another 15 minutes (a few minutes before it's done, add the red wine and soy sauce and simmer for 2 minutes to enhance the flavor)..
- Fry the filet in 180ºC oil until golden brown. Drain the oil very well, cut into bite size pieces, and it's done!.
When you take a bite, you hit the crispy breading on the outside. Pork Cutlets with Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing and Fingerling PotatoesPork. Pork Cutlets with Curry and CorianderAs receitas lá de casa. Browse hundreds of our trusted recipes for pork including pork tenderloin, ground pork, pork ribs, pork belly, ham, bacon, and more. You will love the popular Baked Tonkatsu, Japanese Pork Roast, Miso Ginger Pork, and Pressure Cooker Pork Belly.
If you find this Filling Pork Cutlet Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.