Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indonesian Fried Rice with Chicken and Shrimp (Nasi Goreng) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian Fried Rice with Chicken and Shrimp (Nasi Goreng) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian fried rice with chicken and shrimp (nasi goreng) recipe. To cook indonesian fried rice with chicken and shrimp (nasi goreng) you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indonesian Fried Rice with Chicken and Shrimp (Nasi Goreng):
- Prepare of cm Japanese leek.
- Take of Chicken tenders or whatever chicken meat you prefer.
- Take of Frozen shrimp (small).
- Prepare of Garlic (minced).
- You need of Eggs.
- Get of Cooked rice.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Use of A.
- Get of Fish sauce.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Take of Vinegar (preferably rice vinegar).
- You need of Kabosu citrus juice (or lemon juice).
- Use of Olive oil.
- Take of Sakura shrimp (crushed).
- You need of Garlic (minced).
- Provide of Chili peppers.
- You need of – (to taste) Green chili pepper paste (optional).
- You need of – (to taste) Red chili pepper (optional).
Instructions to make Indonesian Fried Rice with Chicken and Shrimp (Nasi Goreng):
- Finely crush the sakura shrimp. Finely chop the chili pepper and Japanese leek (slice the chili pepper into rounds). Cut the chicken into small pieces to cook through quickly. Rinse the frozen shrimp in warm water and blot the excess moisture..
- Combine the A ingredients..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and prepare a sunny side side up..
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the pan. Stir-fry the leek and garlic, in that order..
- Add the chicken and stir-fry until stir-fry..
- Add the shrimp to Step 5 and stir-fry..
- Add the A ingredients. When it comes to a boil, cook for 1 more minute..
- Add the warm cooked rice..
- Mix it well and it's done..
- (Note:) You could also break the egg into small pieces with a spoon and combine with the rice..
If you find this Indonesian Fried Rice with Chicken and Shrimp (Nasi Goreng) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.