Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect smoked sausage casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to smoked sausage casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should avoid them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super healthy and good for you. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to battle depression. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. DHA and omega-3s are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked sausage casserole recipe. You can have smoked sausage casserole using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook smoked sausage casserole:
- Prepare of smoked sausage.
- Use of red onions.
- Provide of green bell peppers.
- Use of yellow squash.
- Provide of jalapeno pepper.
- Take of sugar snap peas.
- Prepare of potatoes I used red skin on.
- You need of zesty italian. salad dressing.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Take of kosher salt.
- Get of sharp cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make smoked sausage casserole:
- preheat oven to 375.
- chop everything into bite sized chunks excep the jalapeno mince that finely.
- combine. everything. but cheese. in a large bowl add dressing and miix well.
- add half of the cheese to the bowl and stir that in too. let sit for 30 minutes.
- put mixture into a lasagna pan I'm lazy so I line the pan with foil for easier clean up.
- spread the remaining cheese on top in a smooth layer.
- bake in the center of the oven for 45 minutes.
It's meant to be savored, and shared. Add cooked meat and give it a gentle. Poor Man's Smoked Sausage and Pepper Casserole Recipe. This post may contain affiliate links Let me be honest: If you're looking for gourmet, this isn't your recipe. This sausage and rice casserole is seasoned with onions, green peppers and a creamy sauce.when you're in the mood for something especially tasty, give this dish a try!
If you find this smoked sausage casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.