Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lactose Free Mango Cheesecake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lactose Free Mango Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lactose Free Mango Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lactose free mango cheesecake recipe. You can cook lactose free mango cheesecake using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lactose Free Mango Cheesecake:
- Get of Base.
- Use 150 gr of chocolate biscuits (any lactose free brand).
- Use 3 spoons of lactose free butter.
- Prepare of Cream cheese.
- You need 250 of philadelphia lactose free cream cheese.
- Get 250 ml of lactose free fresh cream.
- Take 3 spoons of icing sugar.
- Provide 1 of soy yoghurt (small standard size).
- Prepare 2 spoons of lemon juice.
- Take 3 sheets of gelatin/ 1/3 tea spoon of agar-agar.
- Use of Top coating.
- Take 1 of mango (medium size).
- Get 2 spoons of honey.
- Provide 3 spoons of lemon juice.
- Use 2 sheets of gelatin or 1/4 tea spoon of agar agar.
- Take of Decoration.
- Provide of Some pieces of mango.
- Prepare of Dried Malva flower.
- Use of Any kind of chocolate.
Instructions to make Lactose Free Mango Cheesecake:
- Use a springform pan and put parchment paper around the inner side of the pan (taller than the pan) Tips: if you dont have springform pan, use disposable alumunium round mold, cut in 4 symmetrical points and re-attach the divided part with tape in the outer side, until it makes a perfect round shape put parchment paper along the inner side (taller than the mold).
- Melt 3 spoons of butter.
- Crush biscuits inside a plastic bag until it has homogenous texture. Mix well the crushed biscuits with 3 spoons of melted butter.
- Put the mixture of biscuit into the mold. Spread and press well with glass/silicone spoon until it's flat and compact. Put this the mold inside the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Put 3 sheets of gelatin in cold water.
- Put 250 gr of philadelphia cheese to a bowl and stir it with spoon until it's soft. Add soy yogurt, 3 spoons of icing sugar and 2 spoons of lemon juice. Mix well..
- Heat the cream for 3 mins. Take out gelatin from water, put in the cream and mix well. Mix well the mixture of the cheese and the cream with mixer..
- Take out the mold from the fridge and pour the mixture to the mold. Put in the freezer for 20 mins..
- Put other 2 sheets of gelatin in cold water.
- Cut mango into cubes, put apart some small cubes (10 small cubes should be enough) for decoration. Blend mango juice, 2 spoons of honey/sugar, and 3 spoons of lemon juice..
- Heat the mango juice for 3 mins. Put the gelatin inside mango juice and mix well.
- Pour the mango mixture onto the mold. Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- After 2 hours put out the cake and put pieces of mango in the center or other decoration element (I put some mango cubes, malva flower and chocolate piece) and slowly take out the parchment paper. Put back in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. To be served while cold..
Scoop out the flesh of the mangoes & puree it in a food processor or blender until smooth. Add this mixture to the mango in the processor/blender, then add the coconut milk & process briefly until ingredients are combined. The Lactose-Free Yogurt Cheesecake recipe out of our category Cheesecake! This mango cheesecake is raw and dense – set with gelatine leaves and at the base it has a layer of digestive cookies followed by a layer of cream cheese mixed with mango puree, and finally topped with layer of mango slices covered in mango puree jelly! Gluten-free Mango-Passion Fruit-Cheesecake with yellow Meringue-Swirls.
If you find this Lactose Free Mango Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.