Lactose Free Mango Cheesecake. Finally a scrumptious cheesecake even the most lactose intolerant person will love! Some people cannot even tell the difference! Ingredients You'd Never Guess This Mango Cake Is Lactose-Free.
This mango pudding is simply the best. And it's also one of the easiest to put together. What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk. You can cook Lactose Free Mango Cheesecake using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lactose Free Mango Cheesecake
- Prepare of Base.
- Prepare 150 gr of chocolate biscuits (any lactose free brand).
- It’s 3 spoons of lactose free butter.
- You need of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 250 of philadelphia lactose free cream cheese.
- You need 250 ml of lactose free fresh cream.
- Prepare 3 spoons of icing sugar.
- It’s 1 of soy yoghurt (small standard size).
- It’s 2 spoons of lemon juice.
- You need 3 sheets of gelatin/ 1/3 tea spoon of agar-agar.
- You need of Top coating.
- Prepare 1 of mango (medium size).
- Prepare 2 spoons of honey.
- You need 3 spoons of lemon juice.
- You need 2 sheets of gelatin or 1/4 tea spoon of agar agar.
- Prepare of Decoration.
- Prepare of Some pieces of mango.
- You need of Dried Malva flower.
- It’s of Any kind of chocolate.
It's also healthier for you (lactose-free, plus it provides healthy fats that are good for your heart!). манго чизкейк No-Bake Mango Cheesecake｜HidaMari Cooking｜ASMR. Японский Суфле Чизкейк [Супер Пушистый И Покачивающийся] Japanese Souffle Cheesecake. See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Lactose free. This moist, mango pound cake needs nothing more than a dusting of confectioner's sugar to set off it's classic looks. With rich tropical mango taste, and subtle notes of coconut, this easy cake is.
Lactose Free Mango Cheesecake instructions
- Use a springform pan and put parchment paper around the inner side of the pan (taller than the pan) Tips: if you dont have springform pan, use disposable alumunium round mold, cut in 4 symmetrical points and re-attach the divided part with tape in the outer side, until it makes a perfect round shape put parchment paper along the inner side (taller than the mold).
- Melt 3 spoons of butter.
- Crush biscuits inside a plastic bag until it has homogenous texture. Mix well the crushed biscuits with 3 spoons of melted butter.
- Put the mixture of biscuit into the mold. Spread and press well with glass/silicone spoon until it's flat and compact. Put this the mold inside the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Put 3 sheets of gelatin in cold water.
- Put 250 gr of philadelphia cheese to a bowl and stir it with spoon until it's soft. Add soy yogurt, 3 spoons of icing sugar and 2 spoons of lemon juice. Mix well..
- Heat the cream for 3 mins. Take out gelatin from water, put in the cream and mix well. Mix well the mixture of the cheese and the cream with mixer..
- Take out the mold from the fridge and pour the mixture to the mold. Put in the freezer for 20 mins..
- Put other 2 sheets of gelatin in cold water.
- Cut mango into cubes, put apart some small cubes (10 small cubes should be enough) for decoration. Blend mango juice, 2 spoons of honey/sugar, and 3 spoons of lemon juice..
- Heat the mango juice for 3 mins. Put the gelatin inside mango juice and mix well.
- Pour the mango mixture onto the mold. Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- After 2 hours put out the cake and put pieces of mango in the center or other decoration element (I put some mango cubes, malva flower and chocolate piece) and slowly take out the parchment paper. Put back in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. To be served while cold..
Scoop out the flesh of the mangoes & puree it in a food processor or blender until smooth. Add this mixture to the mango in the processor/blender, then add the coconut milk & process briefly until ingredients are combined. The Lactose-Free Yogurt Cheesecake recipe out of our category Cheesecake! This mango cheesecake is raw and dense – set with gelatine leaves and at the base it has a layer of digestive cookies followed by a layer of cream cheese mixed with mango puree, and finally topped with layer of mango slices covered in mango puree jelly! Gluten-free Mango-Passion Fruit-Cheesecake with yellow Meringue-Swirls.