Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. A number of foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you would like to feel happier. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potatoes recipe. To make sweet potatoes you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet potatoes:
- Use of Filing.
- Take of Sweet potatoes or Yams.
- Use of Melted butter.
- Get of Milk.
- Provide of Eggs.
- Provide of White sugar.
- Prepare of Vanilla.
- Provide of Salt.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- You need of nutmeg.
- Take of Topping.
- Prepare of Packed brown sugar.
- Use of Shredded coconut.
- Use of Chopped walnuts or pecans.
- Prepare of Melted butter.
Instructions to make Sweet potatoes:
- Boil your sweet potatoes or yams until tender. Let them cool, then peel and cut into smaller pieces.
- Add sweet potatoes and remaining ingredients for the filling in a shallow dish and mix on medium speed until smooth..
- In separate bowl, combine topping ingredients and add crumble to the top of the filling.
- Bake covered at 375 for 20-25mins. Then uncover and bake an additional 5-8mins or until the crumble is browned.
- **if you use unsweetened shredded coconut for your topping, up your brown sugar by a bit. I used sweetened shredded coconut so I only added a 1/2cup of brown sugar**.
Sweet potatoes are versatile, filling and packed with goodness. Serve this super root veg in curries, soups and salads, or turn them into mash or fries. With their deep orange flesh, these edible roots have a naturally-sweet flavor and are a top source of beta-carotene. Thriving in warm soil, unlike regular. Sweet potato flesh colors come in shades of orange, yellow-orange, white, purple and red.
If you find this Sweet potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.