Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cabin Fever Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabin Fever Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a place get started on as any. Complete this for your house, not merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabin fever fried rice recipe. To make cabin fever fried rice you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cabin Fever Fried Rice:
- Use of Basmati Rice.
- Get of diced vegetables.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- Provide of Shrimp, beef, pork, chicken, etc.
- Get of Salt/Pepper.
- You need of water.
- Use of Spices/Herbs.
- Provide of See Step 1 (Below).
Instructions to make Cabin Fever Fried Rice:
- This is the time to grab the various herbs and spices you require. I used wild thyme, smoked paprika, garlic, Provence herbs, and cumin. With that said set your spices aside. No need to premeasure. Today we cook like the culinary Gods we are!.
- RICE Oil a medium sized sauté pan w/lid, wiping the pan with a paper towel to remove excess oil. Add the rice, water, and sprinkle in a good amount of garlic powder, and a couple pinches thyme. Cover, set to high heat and allow to boil on high for 3-5 minutes. Give the rice a shake and turn the heat down to low, and let all the moisture cook away. Remove from burner, and allow rice time to steam..
- VEGETABLES While the rice finishes steaming, place a medium sized sauté pan on high heat and throw the vegetables into the pan. Oil the veg with your choice of oil and cook until veg is tender. Add a pinch of salt, and whatever other spices you choose at this time. Cover & set aside allowing dried spices a chance to reconstitute, and flavors to mingle. At this juncture I added most of my spice selection to the sautés veg..
- Protein of Choice This is where you cook your protein the way you want! I sautéd mine, using ground beef, frozen onion, and salt. When cooked thoroughly, I added a bit of cumin, garlic, salt, black pepper, ginger and a touch of soy sauce. Drain off most of the fat, leaving the residual will help coat the super dry rice we made in a lovely flavor..
- Lastly, in a large serving dish pour in the rice, and fluff it using a fork. Add the veg & protein and fold the mixture until well mixed. IMPORTANT!! Do not stir at this point, you will destroy the rice and create wallpaper paste! Trust me! Almost forgot! Now throw 2 eggs in a pan and cook em up 🙂 chop em up, and toss em in your veg. Sorry!.
- Once mixed, you may add whatever condiment or sauce you so choose! Enjoy:).
If you find this Cabin Fever Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.