Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No Bake Mango Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Bake Mango Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake mango cheesecake recipe. You can cook no bake mango cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare No Bake Mango Cheesecake:
- You need of digestive biscuit crushed.
- Get of cold butter.
- Provide of agar agar.
- Take of water to soak agar agar.
- Prepare of hung curd made from 800gms curd.
- Take of paneer crumbled.
- Use of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of Alphonso mango puree.
- Use of For the glaze:.
- Get of agar agar.
- You need of water.
- You need of mango puree.
- Prepare of sugar.
Steps to make No Bake Mango Cheesecake:
- Mix crushed biscuits and cold butter well. Press it down nicely in an 8 inch round cake pan with removable bottom and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Prepare the filling: Grind agar agar to flakes and soak them in 1&1/2 cup water for 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile grind paneer, sugar and curd to a smooth paste. Remove in a bowl, add vanilla extract and stir well..
- Heat the mango puree well. Cook the China grass till all the flakes are dissolved. Mix this to the hot puree. Mix well..
- Add the puree to the curd mixture and mix well. Pour this mixture over the biscuit crust and tap gently. Chill for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile prepare the glaze: Mix the the ingredients for glaze together and cook till the agar agar is dissolved.
- Pour over the cheesecake and chill for 3 to 4 hours or till cold and set. Enjoy!.
If you find this No Bake Mango Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.