Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. It’s about being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yang chow fried cauli rice – chinese style fried rice using cauliflower recipe. You can have yang chow fried cauli rice – chinese style fried rice using cauliflower using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower:
- You need 1 of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Provide 1 portion of chopped mixed veggies (carrots, green beans, cabbage, white pechay).
- Use 1 portion of cauliflower rice.
- Get 1 portion of chopped mixed proteins (pre-cooked or leftover: chicken, tasty sausages, shrimp, scrambled egg, pork).
- Get 2 pinches of pre-fried shredded ginger.
- Prepare as needed of Soy Liquid Seasoning (i use Knorr),.
- Get of Few drops of Sesame Oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Cooking oil for sauteeing.
- You need of your choice of chili/spice blend (i use Shichimi Togarashi, a Japanese chili/spice mix).
- Prepare 1 pinch of Himalayan Black Salt (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Ground pepper.
Steps to make Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower:
- Heat a little oil and sauté the onions and garlic in a pan until cooked..
- Add a little more oil and lightly fry for a few minutes: the (pre-cooked in water) sausages (choose a tasty one, it will flavor the dish. I used Hungarian sausages), chicken, shrimp, pork or whatever protein you want to add..
- Spread the chopped veggies on top and sprinkle some: salt, shichimi, pepper, fried ginger. Add your choice of soy sauce or liquid seasoning (I use Knorr) then sprinkle a little sesame oil. Sauté and mix well..
- Make sure you have squeezed out the excess water from the cauliflower rice. Add to the pan and season with black salt or salt. Mix, taste and adjust seasonings as desired by adding a few more drops of knorr or soy seasoning and shichimi/spices for more heat..
- Sauté until chopped veggies are cooked and flavors mixed in well. Serve hot..
Fired rice (炒饭) and chow mein (炒面) possibly are the two most popular types of dishes based on staple foods of China—rice and noodles. Home-style fried rice can be as humble as basic egg fried rice or as luxury. Yang Chow Fried Rice or 揚州炒飯 (Yeung Chow fried rice) is a popular Chinese-style wok fried rice dish in many Chinese restaurants throughout the world. Lettuce is one of the signature ingredients of this young chow fried rice providing a refreshing crunch so be sure not to overcook it! Stir fry to combine, until the lettuce is just wilted, and plate!
If you find this Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.