Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp, egg and pea fried rice recipe. You can have shrimp, egg and pea fried rice using 14 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice:
- Prepare of shrimps.
- Get 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of sesame oil (or oil of your choosing).
- Provide of ground black pepper.
- Provide of main.
- Take 1 large of mild chili.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 cup of frozen press.
- Use 4 large of eggs (beaten).
- Get 3/4 tsp of kosher salt (less of regular salt).
- Take 2 cup of Just made, or cold left over rice.
- Provide of ground black pepper.
Steps to make Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice:
- Get your rice going if making fresh. If using left over, leave it in the refrigerator, cold rice breaks up easier..
- Frozen or fresh shrimp can be used. If frozen, thaw per package directions. If fresh, peel and devein the shrimp. I used frozen, peeled and cooked here. I hate cleaning shrimp!.
- Mix your shrimps ingredients in a bowl..
- Mix well, cover, let sit out for 10 minutes..
- Slice pepper into strips and mince your garlic.
- Spray or oil a wok/stir-fry/skillet and set to high heat.
- Add your shrimp to hot pan in a single layer. Leave alone for a minute..
- Flip each shrimp over. Leave for another minute, or until cooked through.
- Remove to clean plate/bowl for now.
- Re-oil pan, add pepper, fry for one minute, add garlic, fry for about 30 seconds, remove to shrimps plate/bowl.
- Turn heat down to medium-high. Add eggs, salt and pepper. Keep eggs moving..
- Just before eggs are done, add frozen peas. Keep it all moving..
- At this point a little extra oil, or butter will give it some extra flavor and moisten the rice, if you desire. 1-2 Tbl. is good. Or leave it as is. I left this one as is, but my wife said it needed some butter..
- Add rice (2 cups seems about right).
- Stir until rice is mixed in and heated through. I like to turn the heat down to medium at this point, takes a couple extra minutes, but seems to limit scorching of bits here and there..
- Add your shrimp, pepper and garlic back in.
- Stir for about 3 minutes, until it is mixed well, and all is heated through. I also put another grind of black pepper in..
- Serve. You can garnish with chopped green onion, cilantro or parsley (I was out, but like green onions).
Green beans and peas are great Add the cooked shrimp and egg to the pan and stir again. Fried rice with shrimp, green onions, egg, soy sauce and bean sprouts. Works well with left-over cooked rice. The real shrimp fried rice, restaurant style. This is how I used to cook fried rice when my father still owned a restaurant.
If you find this Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.