Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lunch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lunch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water ingestion.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lunch recipe. You can have lunch using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lunch:
- Provide 1 of Butternut.
- Get 4 of Pork steak.
- You need of Spinach.
- Provide 1/2 of Cabbage.
- Use of White rice.
- Get 4 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Carrots.
- You need 1 of Baby marrow.
- You need 4 of Green peas.
- Prepare 2 of Onions.
- Prepare of Chakalaka & brown onion soup.
- You need of Salt,paprika,black pepper,.
Instructions to make Lunch:
- Chopped spinach and cabbage fry it together with,add salt and black pepper.
- Vegetable soup: Fry onion and when turns brown add chopped cubed potatoes,carrots and after 8 minutes add chopped green peas & baby marrows.Once all the veggies cooked well you mix both soup with cold water and mix it well together with veggies.
- Steak : Season your steak with salt, paprika,black pepper, and chop onions in ring shape then warm cooking oil and fry the steak and onions for 10 minutes. The steak should be thinly sliced..
- Pumpkin: Cut it in ring shape and clean it well. Boil it and pour 2 spoons of sugar..
- Rice: Wash it before you cook it. 4 small cups and pour 10 cups of water and boil it till ready….
If you find this Lunch recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.