Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Caramelized Onions on Smoked Sausage recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caramelized Onions on Smoked Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramelized Onions on Smoked Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Make a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all helpful for improving your mood. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to raise your production of serotonin. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more serotonin you have, the happier you will feel. Not only that, nuts, particularly, are a great source of protein.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caramelized onions on smoked sausage recipe. You can have caramelized onions on smoked sausage using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramelized Onions on Smoked Sausage:
- Prepare of sausage buns.
- Take of smoked sausage.
- Prepare of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare of dijon mustard.
- Get of caramelized onions see my recipe divided.
- Use of water.
- Take of extra virgin olive oil.
Steps to make Caramelized Onions on Smoked Sausage:
- Heat the oil add the sausages fry for 15 minutes covered. Add water and steam for 5 minutes covered. Just add water to the hot pan and cover it. Get the buns. Heat the onions..
- Add yellow prepared mustard to 2 and dijon to the other 2. Cut into half if you like so all can taste both. Also mayonnaise is good believe it or not. Add a bunch of onions on top and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Caramelized Onions on Smoked Sausage recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.