Oats coconut ladoo.
You can have Oats coconut ladoo using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats coconut ladoo
- It’s 1 of coconut (ripe gola) cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1/2 bowl of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped dryfruits (almonds, cashews nuts, figs).
- Prepare 1 tin of condensed milk.
- You need 5-6 of cardamom pods.
- You need 1/2 bowl of – raisins.
Oats coconut ladoo instructions
- Dry roast oats till it becomes nutty aromatic..
- Grind coconut with cardamom pods. Make a fine powder..
- Take a another kadai add coconut powder, oats, dryfruits and condensed milk on low heat mix it properly with (curtain fold hands) till it becomes gluey consistency..
- Transfer this mixture on the plate and cool it down. (till warmnes) now grease lil oil on the palm take small quantity of the mixture and make small small ladoo..
- Top with raisins..now transfer all this ladoos in the fridge (for setting) around 3-4 hours. After this serve it taste is yummy 😋 healthy for all..