Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best No Bake Cream-O Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Bake Cream-O Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Start out with replacing the lights. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. You need to replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake cream-o cheesecake recipe. To make no bake cream-o cheesecake you only need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare No Bake Cream-O Cheesecake:
- Get 1 whole pack of Cream-O cookies (any flavor you want).
- Take 1/4 cup of butter.
- Use 1/4 cup of whipping cream (all purpose cream).
- Prepare 250 grams of cream cheese.
- Take 2 tablespoon of sugar.
Steps to make No Bake Cream-O Cheesecake:
- Crush the Cream-O and put the six mini packs crushed into the bowl.
- Mix the butter with crushed Cream-O.
- Put the mixture to the cake pan and press it to form the base. Put it in the fridge..
- In another bowl, soften the creamc heese first, then pour in the cream and the sugar. Now whip it.
- Put the mixture into the mold..
- Chill overnight in the fridge..
- Optional: You can also sprinkle the top of the cheesecake with some of the crushed Cream-O. It's up to to you. Hope you enjoyed the recipe! ❤.
If you find this No Bake Cream-O Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.