Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Egg shrimp (prawn)fried rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Egg shrimp (prawn)fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg shrimp (prawn)fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Perhaps the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s about being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg shrimp (prawn)fried rice recipe. To make egg shrimp (prawn)fried rice you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg shrimp (prawn)fried rice:
- Take 3 of garlic cloves finely minced.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of minced ginger,1 minced green chilli.
- Use 2 of small onions trimmed and sliced into thin rounds.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Take 2 teaspoons of dark soya sauce.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chilli sauce.
- Take 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 4 cups of cooked India gate basmoti rice.
- You need 1 bowl of mix vegetable (I used a combination of chopped beans,onion,capsicum,carrots).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 12 of medium shrimp.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of sugar.
Instructions to make Egg shrimp (prawn)fried rice:
- Heat the pan with oil.Add shrimp and cooked over medium heat for about 5mins(don’t over cook).Remove shrimp with a slotted spoon and place shrimp on a plate set aside..
- Add the garlic and ginger,green chilli minced and cook for 1 mins stir intermittently.Then add onions,capsicum,beans,carrots and cook for about 5 mins or until vegetable begin to soften,stir intermittently..
- Push vegetable to one side of the skillet then add the eggs to the other side and cook to scramble stirring as necessary..
- Then add the shrimp,rice evenly drizzle with soya sauce,sugar,evenly season with salt and black pepper powder,chilli sauce and stir to combine cook for about 5mins..
Try adding proteins like chicken, shrimp/prawns, tofu. Add the prawns and stir fry for one minute. Tip the cooked egg and prawn mix out onto a plate and put aside. Not your standard fried rice, so yummy. Bold flavors with soft tender eggs and shrimp.
If you find this Egg shrimp (prawn)fried rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.