Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect No bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect No bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Select water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake blueberry cheesecake recipe. You can cook no bake blueberry cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make No bake Blueberry Cheesecake:
- Get of OREO CRUST.
- Get 24 of whole oreo cookies.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Use 1 of Ziplock Bag.
- Provide 1 of Rolling pin.
- Take 1 of Aluminum Dish.
- You need of CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- Provide 1 of pack cream cheese.
- Use 1 cup of all purpose cream/whipping cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Provide 3 tbsp of milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of unflavored gelatin.
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get of TOPPING.
- Provide 1 can of Blueberry pie filling.
Instructions to make No bake Blueberry Cheesecake:
- CRUST DIRECTION:.
- Place the oreo in a ziplock bag and crush the oreos using your rolling pin. Pour the cookie crumb in a mixing bowl and set aside..
- Heat the butter in the microwave until melted..
- Pour the melted butter ovet the cookie crumbs and mix until properly distributed..
- Press the oreo crumb mixture in the aluminum dish. Set the pan into the refrigerator for 1 hour. This will solidify the butter..
- CHRESECAKE FILLING.
- Using a mixer, whip chilked cream with 2 tablespoin sugar until stiff. Set aside..
- In a separate bowl, gradually mix remaining sugar into the softened cream cheese. Beat until fluffy then set aside..
- In a small saucepan, combine milk and gelatin powder. Heat until completely dissolved (dont boil, use a wire whisk while heating to remove lumps). Remove from heat, pour into the cream cheese mixture then beat..
- Fold in cream cheese mixture into the whipped cream mixture and beat on meduim to high speed..
- Add the lemon juice then mix with spatula. Pour the mixture to the oreo crustvthen spread evenly using the spatula and tap oan lightly to avoid air bubbles..
- Chill pan for a few hours and top with Blueberry pie fillibg before serving..
If you find this No bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.